"Building the Future; One child at a Time"
- Lifelong learners
- Adaptive problem-solvers
- Responsible contributors for our ever-changing society
Memorial Elementary School Beliefs
- All children deserve love, respect and acceptance.
- All children can learn.
- All children deserve an excellent education in a nurturing and secure environment.
- All children learn best when teaching is presented in a variety of styles.
- Diversity should be celebrated.
- Appropriate behavior must be modeled, taught and expected.
- All children must be taught the skills to be self-directed learners in an ever-changing society.
- Educational achievement occurs when school, parents and community work as partners.
- Children are the future of our society. An excellent education is worth the investment.
2200 Laurel Avenue - Plano, Texas 75074 - Click on Map to enlarge